To our valued customer partners,
As COVID-19 continues to impact our personal lives and business-related activities, BWI Companies, Inc. is actively responding to the needs of our staff and customers. Please note that safety is our number one concern for our employees, customers, and the families that each support.
We want to communicate what we know as it affects our related businesses:
- All of our facilities are currently open and all trucks are on schedule.
- We have not experienced notable supply chain disruptions from manufacturers or the logistics community.
- Customers who wish to pick-up supplies at a BWI facility are encouraged to call the facility in advance. By doing so, we will have your merchandise ready and will be able to limit the duration of the personal exchange.
- BWI drivers have been instructed that the necessity of obtaining a signature for deliveries has been suspended in order to promote social distancing directives.
- Our inventory is at an all-time high and we stand ready to meet your needs during this tumultuous time.
BWI is also following the CDC guidelines internally involving:
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting practices
- Practicing social distancing
- Accommodating our employees as situations arise
We ask that if your delivery receiving procedures have changed or if your business hours have been adjusted, please contact your BWI representative so we can accommodate those changes.
BWI thanks you for your trust and for allowing us to be your valued supplier. While this situation may evolve, our commitment to meeting your needs will remain steadfast. We will get through this pandemic together.
BWI Companies, Inc.